Explore the best Gauteng Wedding Tent companies chosen by real brides and wedding industry professionals. Click on the Request Quotes button to contact our list of Top Wedding Tent Hire companies in Gauteng.
Gauteng Wedding Tent Hire Quotes
Request quotes from all the Top Gauteng Wedding Tent Hire companies.
Our tips: Book your wedding tent company
Meet some of the top wedding tent hire companies in Gauteng.
If you consider an al fresco affair for your wedding day, follow these tips:
• Have a site inspection with your tent supplier and wedding planner. Measure the areas and consider different options. These experts will be able to suggest the correct tent size and style considering the size of your wedding.
• Your tent specialist will also be able to assist you with flooring, staging, a dance floor and other structures needed, such as portable loos and a kitchen tent.
• Consider other elements such as the walkway to the entrance, the entrance itself, the roof, draping and lighting required.
• Consider the weather. Do you need a waterproof tent?
• Do you need heating or air conditioning?
If you plan an al fresco wedding without a tent, have one on standby. You can then decide 7-10 days before the wedding day if the tent is required, depending on the weather forecast. Rather go through the extra trouble to organise this ahead of time to prevent worry about the weather and a possibly stressful situation to ruin your wedding day!