This Competition is now closed.
This is our very first competition on the Top Wedding Suppliers blog and what an amazing prize!! Just look at this exquisite wedding gown from Lace Blossom worth R676. The perfect garment for the bride’s preparations. Erna Theron, chief designer and owner of Lace Blossom, offers a bespoke service to her brides.
“A Getting Ready Gown is not a dress! It is a ‘nightgown/robe’. It was originally designed for the bride to get ready in on the morning of her wedding day, something feminine and special. She can keep it for her honeymoon and wear it again as a ‘nightgown/robe’. This is an excellent gift for the bride but also for the bridesmaids.”
You can now stand a chance to win one of her gorgeous gowns for yourself or as a gift to give to a bride-to-be.
All you need to do…
- If you are a bride to be or lover of beautiful things, then go ahead and like the following pages:
- Like and Share the competition post on our Facebook Page
- Tag yourself or a bride-to-be in the comments on the competition post
Terms and Conditions
* The gown is available in a medium size only.
* The winner will be randomly be selected from Facebook.
* The winner will be announced on the 30th June 2020.
* The prize will be posted to a South African address only.
* This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions or comments regarding the competition can be directed to Top Wedding Suppliers, not Facebook.